Welcome to the Curator’s House
WE ARE OPEN!!!
Thank you to Christchurch for your warm reception to our reopening of our restaurant.
We are open 7 days.
from 10.30 am for Coffe, Lunch & Dinner
…. The Best in Christchurch
- Superb Hospitality & Service
- Private Dining rooms available
- Stunning views of Botanic Gardens & Avon River
- The freshest of local produce prepared with a subtle Spanish influence
- Heritage English architecture enjoyed indoors or Al Fresco
- Operating under Environmental principles
- Own Kitchen Garden
- Central location
For Group Functions and Wedding bookings please select from the menu.
Please view our new 2013 menus below and make enquiries or bookings via the contact section of this website.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Best lamb in the history of lamb”
This is the best spot in NZ. Just look at that view!”
Friends in England recommended the Curator’s House from a visit a year ago & we’re very glad we took their advice. Thank you for a lovely meal & enjoyable evening.”
(Louise & Claire, Oxfordshire /England)
Fresh, healthy & lovely”